Yesterday I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by That Anxious Mom. Thank you! I am very honored to receive this award. Don’t forget to pop over to her blog and say hi 🙂
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Note: Just to let everyone out there that I don’t adhere to all rules..sometimes 🙂
I would like to nominate five bloggers that have stood out in my mind as people who are creative and not afraid to let their personalities shine.
However, if any of the nominees do not wish to accept the award for any reason, just let me know. It’s all good!
Five Things About Me:
- I was “blessed” with a particularly long name and no middle name. You read that right. None. Zip. Why? I’m still looking for an answer to that question.
- Growing up I spent most of my summers running around outside at the lake from dawn til dusk. As a result, I learned how to crawdads and race garter snakes.
- I’ve lived in several states growing up as the result of my father working on a railroad. States of residence include: Arizona, New Mexico, North Dakota, Wisconsin…
- I once had a pet goose named “Lucky” when we lived in New Mexico.
- I am the oldest middle child–I have two older half sisters, three “blood” sisters and two step-brothers.