Today I begin my journey through “Bloggiesta”. This challenge runs March 23rd to 29th that focuses on using community to reach individual blogging goals. I am at a point where I could use some new insight into how to improve my blogging experience as well as your reading experiences.
In that light, I would like to list a few goals I would like to focus on finishing during the “Bloggiesta” event:
- Organize my flash fiction and poetry so it is easily searchable
- Finish (or continue?) working on my “About Me,” “Announcements,” and “Best Of” pages
- Consider other page designs that may facilitate my overall goals
- Learn how to increase my online presence
- Complete at least two mini-challenges
- Attend at least one Twitter party during the event