Good evening, dear Readers!
I’ve been super busy working with little kiddos all day which is refreshing but VERY tiring 🙂 I started this blog a few months ago by participating in the Blogging University 101 and 201 “classes,” and now I’m hooked. Never one to sit “idle” I have my fingers in a few hobbies that are quickly becoming passions. Blogging has become one such passion.
I ran across an upcoming blogging event called “Bloggiesta” that will be running March 23rd to 29th that focuses on using community to reach individual blogging goals. I am at a point where I could use some new insight into how to improve my blogging experience as well as your reading experiences.
In that light, I would like to list a few goals I would like to focus on finishing during the “Bloggiesta” event:
- Organize my flash fiction and poetry so it is easily searchable
- Finish (or continue?) working on my “About Me,” “Announcements,” and “Best Of” pages
- Consider other page designs that may facilitate my overall goals
- Learn how to increase my online presence
- Complete at least two mini-challenges
- Attend at least one Twitter party during the event